PURCHASE PLAN A
Plan A is 23-minute video intervention shown to be effective at improving sexual health outcomes for young women in a 5-year randomized controlled trial. The intervention was funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Population Affairs.
Plan A is available for purchase by organizations such as clinics, schools, universities, community-based organizations and public health departments for $1,250 per site. There is a sliding scale for 5 or more sites or based on the financial need of an organization.
The Plan A Intervention Package Includes:
- User’s Guide
- DVD (with 3 versions of the video – English captions, Spanish captions, no captions)
- USB (with digital files of the 3 video versions)
- Video links for texting or emailing to clients to watch on their own device (e.g. before a clinic visit)
- Technical assistance from Plan A developers as needed
Plan A is sold per site. Organizations with multiple sites can purchase a license for each site separately.
For pricing information for 5 or more sites, or for information about a sliding scale based on financial need, please contact us.
A site license entitles an organization to use Plan A within a single site (e.g., one clinic) with any number of users in perpetuity. A site license allows:
- Showing Plan A in multiple locations of a single site (e.g., multiple classrooms, waiting rooms, exam room, etc.) concurrently via monitors, tablets, laptops, or other devices on site.
- Texting or emailing a link to clients or participants at the site to watch Plan A on their own device
- Using Plan A for outreach that is operated within the site
Prohibited uses include: sharing Plan A with another organization or other sites within your organization or putting Plan A on a public website or app, without written permission of Sentient Research.